Elmer N. Wabe
Ground Floor, Administrative Building, City Hall, Cagayan de Oro City
Tel No. : (088) 857-3164
The City Tourism & Cultural Affairs Office (CTCA) is an organic office under the direct supervision of the Chief Executive. Its main functions are the following:
• To extend assistance to local and foreign tourist through organized tours, socials and cultural affairs.
• To provide information materials (brochures, leaflets, maps, & other paraphernalia) to visiting local and foreign tourists for their information guide.
• Facilitates city tour itineraries and reservations & other necessary arrangement to ensure institutional integrity.
• Coordinates with line agencies, civic organizations & local citizens in undertaking tourism/cultural programs and activities of the city.
• Oversees, implements and manages tourism programs and tourism facilities/historicalsites in the city.
• Implements the tourism standards and regulations to the tourism-oriented establishments and conducts periodic inspection & evaluation thereof in accordance
with existing enforceable laws/ordinances.
• Formulates & integrativeplans/programs of culturaltourism importance adopting strategic approaches and sustainable technologies.
• Establish linkages with the tourism industry advocates, as well as private-public partnership or project arrangements.
• Standard and Regulatory Services
• Tourism/ Cultural Promotions Assistance and Marketing Services