Teodoro Sabuga-a, Jr.
Ground Floor, Legislative Bldg., City Hall, Cagayan de Oro City
Tel. No.: 858-6325 | 857-3143
The City Social Welfare and Development Office is the “Heart and Conscience of the City” that principally leads in the social protection and development of the least, the last privileged, the marginalized and the vulnerable sectors to become self-reliant breaking the chain of servitude towards sustainable total development.
Under the Public Assistance and Complaint Unit (PACU)
• Assistance for Individuals in Crisis Situation (AICS)
• Food Assistance
• Medical Assistance
• Burial/Embalming Assistance
• Assistance for Requisition of Blood
• Eye Care and Surgical Care
• Referral Services to other offices (GO/NGO)