EVANGELINE C. TAPANGAN
Assistant City Civil Registrar
1st Floor, Administrative Building, City Hall, Cagayan de Oro City
Tel. No. : 857-5057 local 603; 604
The City Civil Registry Office is responsible for the civil registration program of the city pursuant to the Civil Registry Law. The Office files, keeps and preserves the books as required by law and issues certified transcripts or copies of the registered documents.
• Registration of Birth Certificates
• Registration of Marriage Certificates
• Registration of Death Certificates
• Supplemental Reports
• Registration of Legal Instruments
• Registration of Court Orders
• Issuance of Marriage Licenses
• Request for Issuance of certificates/ true copies thereof
• Request for Advance Endorsement of records to NSO for issuance of Security Paper
• Petitions for Change of First Name and Correction of Clerical Error under R.A. 9048 and Correction of Gender and Date of Birth under R.A. 10172.