The strategic and prime development hub of the south, a city managed through good governance, with an empowered citizenry that thrives in a highly competitive economy, and a sustainable environment that nurtures its diversity and multi-cultural heritage towards a resilient, progressive, and inclusive future.
The City Government’s mission under Mayor Moreno’s leadership is to best serve all stakeholders through the following mission principles, namely –
• the empowerment of the citizenry;
• humane, efficient and transparent participatory governance;
• the delivery of services that respond to stakeholders needs;
• compassionate adherence to the rule of law; and
• the transformation of Cagayan de Oro as the prime city of convergence in the south.